Haydn Dahl

Diploma of Aviation – Commercial Pilot Licence Graduate

“Some advice I would give to current and future students about to start the course would be to make adequate time to prepare for practical flights and study. Also, and don’t be afraid to ask questions!”

We asked Haydn what his favourite thing about studying the Diploma of Aviation – Commercial Pilot Licence was and he said, “My favourite part was the hour building. I got to fly to some places I hadn’t been before and met some great people along the way.”

Balancing Life and Study 

We asked Haydn how he found studying part-time while balancing family life and work. He said he learned a lot from this course and gained vital skills. The key to making sure he got the most out of what the course had to offer was making sure that he was well prepared for his flights and tests, attended class and asked lots of questions, and put in the time to study!

Haydn plans to start working in either Charter or as a Skydive Pilot and his long-term goal is to become a Corporate Pilot.

Interested in our Diploma of Aviation - Commercial Pilot Licence Course?

Learn More

Student Success – Kieren Struck

Diploma of Aviation - Commercial Pilot Licence & Flight Instructor Rating Graduate “The Flight Instructor Rating just took my skills to a whole new level. It was just incredible to realise that there is still so much to learn. Even now, I am learning new things every...

read more

Pilot Careers – Search and Rescue

Are you thinking about starting a career as a pilot? Maybe you’ve already begun the journey and want to learn more about the different pilot careers available to you. With the global pilot shortage facing the industry, there is a substantial need for many different...

read more

Which Pilot Career Suits You Best? – Quiz

So, you know you want to be come a pilot but aren't quite sure which career path to go down? Do you want to be an Airline Pilot? Maybe you'd prefer to be an Air Ambulance Pilot! We've created a fun quiz to see which career suits you best. [viralQuiz...

read more